Call for applications in 2013/2014
NB! This is not the call for scholarship program. Call for scholarship program 2013/2014 is available here
Information for applicants
Requirements for applicants
Students applying for study program „International Relations and European Integration“ at the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) should have:
· interest in international relations;
· at least BA or an equivalent degree;
· good knowlede of English in order to participate in classes conducted in English and to follow specialist literature. Other foreign languages and good general knowledge are of asset.
Application documents (NB! Not to be followed when applying for scholarships)
· Application form
· CV in English
· copy of identification document
· copy of diploma of higher education (with translation into English in case necessary)
. copy of academic record of higher education (with translation into English in case necessary)
· bank payment order for the registration fee of 20 EUR. Bank details are avalilable here.
Application documents can be submitted by using Online application system or mailed to:
Estonian School of Diplomacy
2, Tonismagi Street
Application deadline is August 9, 2013
After submitting the application documents the candidate is entitled to entry procedure on August 10, 2013 at the premises of ESD.
NB! Gathering to the rear entrance of the National Library in Endla street 3, at 10.30 am
round I: essay to be written in English on a given topic of international relations (3 topics to choose from). Venue: ESD classroom, time: 10:30-12:30am
round II: short interview with the ESD selection committee starting at 12:30pm.
All applicants will be informed on their enrolment status by email on 14 August 2013. Training agreements with the accepted students will be signed between 2-13 September 2013. The classes start on 16 September 2013.
3324 EUR for full curriculum (one year)
Residents of Estonia are eligible for 21% income tax exemption from the total tuition fee paid.
The tuition fee can be paid in lump sums:
· 831 EUR – when signing the study agreement
· 831 EUR - by November 15, 2013
· 831 EUR – by January 15, 2014
· 831 EUR – by March 15, 2014
Financial assistance can be sought from banks, philanthtopic organisations etc.